For Free consultation Call or Whatsapp
What is donor embryo?
Donor embryo is tthe process in which
What is the Success rate of Donor Embryo IVF?
The success rate of donor embryo IVF is 100% if the endometrium is good. This is because these eggs and sperm are taken from donors who have given pregnancies before and thus these oocytes and sperms the potential to make healthy babies.
Who needs Donor embryo?
1. Couple who have an Abnormal karyotype both of the male and female partner show that their gemates are not capable of creating a healthy pregnancy thus donor embryo is the best option.
2. If the husband is Azoospermia and wife has poor ovarian reserves also have a 100% chances of conceiving with Donor embryo.
3.People with multiple IVF failure and poor quality embryo in each cycle should go for Donor embryos.
4. Patients with recurrent miscarriages/abortions will definitely conceive with Donor embryo.
5. Patients who have advanced maternal and paternal age more than 45 years of age should go ahead with Donor embryo.
6. Couple who carries a hereditary disease.
What is the process of Donor embryo?
.1. Complete evaluation of the sugars, thyroid and endometrium is done for the recipient.
2. Counseling regarding the donors and preferences of the couple are taken into consideration. Donor profiles are provided to the patients and the profile that patients selects are reserved for the patients.
3. The menstrual cycle of a patient and donor are aligned.
4. Ovarian stimulation of egg donor and endometrial preparation of patient are started simultaneously.
5. Oocyte retrieval of the donor is done and on the same day progesterone injection is started to the recipient.
6. On the day of oocyte retrieval IVF is performed on the donor egg with donor sperm and embryos are created.
7. Once the embryo reaches blastocyst age they are transferred into patients uterus.
8. After 14 days of embryo transfer Beta hcg blood test is done to confirm pregnancy.
Factors that effect success rate of Donor embryo?
1. Having a bad endometrium: If the endometrium is extremely this or is infected with chlamydia or tuberculosis and has adhesions the donor embryo process might fail. At Jilla ivf centre the donor embryo process will not be started till we are 100% sure that the endometrium is good.
2. Quality of the embryo: If the age of the donor who are giving egg and the donor who is giving sperm is more than 35 then the embryo quality will be bad and the process will fail. At Jilla ivf all the donor chosen are below 30 years of age.